Jerantut Homestay offers a comfortable accommodation with emphasis on customer satisfaction. Apart from a warm and friendly service to all our customers, we offer a clean and affordable family homestay.
Our home is ideal for wedding or private functions, ceremonies or just for family gathering. It is also suitable for tourists who plan to visit Taman Negara, one of the oldest rain forest in the world, which is just 45 minutes away by car.
Other interesting places in the vicinity :
Kota Gelangi and Gunung Senyum, where you can spend a day for cave exploring, flying fox and abseiling activities. Tekam Plantation, a resort surrounded by fruit plantation and rubber estate is about 1 hour away by car.
We are located in Taman Wawasan within the new Jerantut township. You would not miss it when you are coming to Jerantut from KL, Kuantan, Maran, Temerloh, or Mentakab. This is the most strategic place to stay where everything is nearby such as restaurants, McDonald's, 7-Eleven, hypermarket, petrol kiosk, student college, etc.
Our premise is a newly-constructed (2014) and newly-renovated (2015) semi-detached single storey with astonishingly BIG rooms and garden compound.
* We have 5 bedrooms with 4 of them equipped with individual air conditioning, hot showers, new bed linen and furnishes.
* We also have a fully-automated top-loading washing machine for laundry need.
* The extended kitchen is also very spacious with simple cooking utensils.
* Besides, there is also a refrigerator with freezer; big-screen wall-mounted LCD TV in the living hall.
* the spacious car porch can even accommodate up to 3 cars at one time. So there is no need to park your car outside the house compound.