Kuala Lumpur City Gallery is the latest tourism attractions in KL which tells the story of Kuala Lumpur through photos, prints and miniatures.
I Love Kl Structure, Outside the KL City Gallery.
ARCH Master Craftsmen at Work.
Purchase souvenir here of you like to.
Kuala Lumpur City Gallery:
Opening Hour : 9.00 am - 6.30 pm daily
Ticket : RM 5.00 3 years and above ( Free for senior citizens above 65)
** Ticket price are only applicable for The Spectacular City Model Show.
** Admission is FREE.
Address : No. 27, Jalan Raja, Dataran Merdeka, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : +603- 2698 3333
Website : http://www.klcitygallery.com/
How to Get Here ?
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery is accessible by bus, taxi or LRT.
- Star LRT: A seven-minute walk to Kuala Lumpur City Gallery from the Masjid Jamek Station.
- It is a five-minute walk from Central Market.
- Alternatively, you can catch a taxi from anywhere around town to go to Dataran Merdeka.
- It is also within the route of the KL Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour.
KL City Gallery is not really a museum as such but it is a great place to buy some genuine made-in-Malaysia souvenirs and an opportunity to see inside one of KL's top heritage buildings. For anyone wanting to know more about Kuala Lumpur's history, this would be the prefect place to start as it is located in one of the historical parts of KL.
Source: Malaysia-Asia / ARCH Kuala Lumpur City Gallery